My portfolio showcases various projects, side-hustles and sandboxes created throughout my recent career.
Dog Comes Too
The First Female
Resources for Mentoring Women
Started at the request of a friend, but also a chance to try out a cute digital service – making a blog out of an Evernote notebook.
European Union issues
I worked for the European Union for twenty years and have a number of projects linked to my experience and expertise in EU issues.
Both in the EU and Australia, I’ve worked with schools and teachers to further understanding of the EU and what it does. This included simulated decision-making exercises.
I have long had an interest in organisational governance and have sat on the Board of a variety of organisations:
- The English Comedy Club, Brussels
- Notre Dame Primary School, London
- Fitzroy Learning Network, Melbourne
- Arts Assist Wyndham
In 2018 I took part in a program to develop the skills of women Board members.
In 2019 I made my professional acting debut in a Wise Owl Theatre production of Belinda Lopez’s play The Window Outside. My role was Miranda and the play was presented in Melbourne, Geelong and Warragul.
I love findings ways to help people find the things to do that will make their lives, working or personal, work a little bit better. Some examples include:
- implementing a system for registering graphic design requests at La Trobe University, which integrated Pro Workflow and Typeform.
- introducing and maintaining Wrike as the workflow system within the Marketing, Communication and Fundraising function at Uniting Vic.Tas
- delivering workshops for freelancers on the power of automation and integration.