Welcome to my digital home.
I’m a European with an interest in organisational behaviour and a passion for yarn crafts. I also have a popcorn machine brain and so am always working on something. You can find about all of these on this site.
I have studied, worked for, written about and researched the European Union. And gone on a game show.
I’ve been knitting since I was 8 and have recently taught myself to crochet.
My masters thesis was on networks within organisations and I’m fascinated by how work works.
This is a selection of the mad things I get up to when I’m not working.
Musings on things that don’t fit elsewhere. Mainly dogs.
- Australia’s battles on climate changeThe results of this weekend’s elections in Australia are open the door at last to real action on climate.
- Housing first: Melbourne – BrusselsRenting again in Brussels after 8 years in Mlebourne has got me thinking about the challenges Australia faces around housing affordability.
- Settling inI know it’s been a while since I wrote anything, but I hope you can all understand that the demandsContinue reading “Settling in”
- Leading v managingWhat’s the difference between leading and managing? I’ve extended my theatre director analogy to help me think it through.
- Personal reflections on Frederic Laloux’s Reinventing OrganizationsThis is an edited version of a post that was originally published on 29 April 2015. In April 2015, IContinue reading “Personal reflections on Frederic Laloux’s Reinventing Organizations”