Welcome to my digital home.
I’m a European with an interest in organisational behaviour and a passion for yarn crafts. I also have a popcorn machine brain and so am always working on something. You can find about all of these on this site.
I have studied, worked for, written about and researched the European Union. And gone on a game show.
I’ve been knitting since I was 8 and have recently taught myself to crochet.
My masters thesis was on networks within organisations and I’m fascinated by how work works.
This is a selection of the mad things I get up to when I’m not working.
Musings on things that don’t fit elsewhere. Mainly dogs.
- What I’ve learned from learning to crochetI’ve just re-learned to crochet and it taught me some broader lessons.
- Making time to get stuff doneBlock time in your calendar to get things done.
- Holding good meetings to make good decisionsThinking about what goes on in your meetings goes a long way to making better decisions.
- Certificated!This week, a year after I started, I got my Certificate of Engagement from IAP2 Australasia. The course has beenContinue reading “Certificated!”
- Handling email overloadEmail is a blessing and a curse. Here are my tips for keeping it manageable.